Stairmaster 10G Series Gauntlet StepMill - 15" Touchscreen
The Hardest Workout in the Gym Just Got Harder
The StairMaster 10G marks a revolutionary shift in stair-climbing technology. The innovative new design features the OverDrive Training Mode that simulates carrying or pushing a load upstairs, for the most intense climbing workout. The 10G’s advancements all focus on delivering the best climbing experience ever created. User-focused features include the widest and deepest stepping surface and lowest step-up height in the industry, ergonomic handrails to support multiple climbing positions and an all-new drive train that delivers smooth, quiet performance.
- Choose between 10″, 15″ & LCD versions of the new OpenHub™ family of consoles
- Includes the new OverDrive Training Mode that simulates performing a Sled Push and Farmer’s Carry upstairs for the most intense cardio workout
- Includes the Landmark Challenge Program as well as standard console programs.
- The Landmark Challenge program allows users to climb well-known landmarks from around the world like the Eiffel Tower, the Statue of Liberty and the Taj Mahal. Standard console programs are also included
- Electronically controlled generator, brake and drive chain precisely control the stair speed, allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones
- Hot bar with stop button, heart rate, and level control
- Revolving staircase with eight steps, 8” (20 cm) high, 12” (30 cm) deep and 22” (56 cm) wide
- Step Up Height: 9”
- Step rate: 25 Levels, ranging from 24-190 steps per minute
- 15” display allows adjustment of step rate in single SPM increments
- Bluetooth connectivity for user workout data tracking (15” display includes BLE headphones and HR connectivity)
- Telemetry and contact HR
- USB charging port
- HDMI streaming from personal device available with PVS and 15″ display
- Multiple bottle and accessory holders
- Personal cooling fans create a more rewarding workout
- LCD and 10″ displays pre-wired for PVS entertainment, 800/900mHZ receivers, and tablet holder
- Electrical requirements: 12V/5 Amp power supply
- Powder-coated Steel frame
OverDrive Training Mode simulates carrying or pushing a load upstairs for an all-new level of HIIT workout.
Take the Best Step
Widest, deepest step in the industry and lowest step-up height.
Tough AF Athlete, Rea Kolbl is no stranger to pushing her body to the limit. In doing so, she embodies everything StairMaster stands for.
UPGRADED OpenHub™ 15" Embedded Touchscreen Console
The re-imagined 15″ embedded touchscreen display with capacitive touch adds a premium new look and experience to the already-great StairMaster cardio line. The new embedded console offers a new user interface design, StairMaster 20 HIIT Programming, RunTV and web-based media access for news, entertainment and workout motivation. With standard features like HDMI streaming, Bluetooth connectivity and TV tuner options, this is a display that has something for every user.
- Allows adjustment of step rate in single SPM increments
- Global TV tuner options
- Set Top Box Ready display option works with any A/V set up that uses a Set Top Box for each piece of equipment, such as IPTV and Satellite
- Bluetooth connection for user workout data tracking
- Apple Gymkit connectivity on Apple Watch
- USB charging port
- HDMI streaming from personal device (with HDMI cable, not included)
- Multiple program options
- Landmark Challenge Program allows users to climb well-known landmarks from around the world like the Eiffel Tower, the Statue of Liberty and the Taj Mahal
- StairMaster 20 HIIT Program designed by World Record Holder, Olympic Trails Qualifier and Master Trainer, Sonja Friend-Uhl
- RunTV provides access to a curated collection of virtual environments, fitness videos, feature films and more
- Pre-wired for ECOFIT asset management solution
OpenHub™ Advantages (Touchscreen models)
- Entertainment (15" Screen): Browse the web or stream music and video directly to the OpenHub™ console from your own phone or tablet. You can also watch television on the oversized 15" embedded screen (or by adding the optional personal viewing screen to the standard LCD model).
Asset Management: OpenHub™ can utilize various 3rd party asset management systems that allow facility operators to track equipment use and stay on top of maintenance. If your facility already utilizes an asset management solution, chances are OpenHub™ can communicate with it too.
Workout Data Tracking: Personal fitness data tracking is available via Bluetooth connection. OpenHub™ consoles can push data to personal smart devices, connecting users with a world class data ecosystem.
Competition & Games: Group Display functions can be used for a variety of competition and games. Bluetooth and Ant+ signals support data collection and display by 3rd party partner products.
Club Solutions: OpenHub™ offer tons of features and solutions to meet the unique needs of every facility. The flexibility of the console allows for additional features to be added at any point, meaning you can get and pay for what you want, when you want it. No other manufacturer offers the affordable range of connectivity as StairMaster.
||646 lbs (293 kg)
|User Weight Capacity:
||400 lbs (181 kg)
||10" touchscreen display
|Multiple Program Options
||Landmark Challenge; SPARTAN programs: 6 different training programs to push anyone to their limit!
|Optional 8 Series PVS Entertainment
||15.6" HD screen, HDMI streaming capable with (with HDMI cable, not included)
|Parts and Electronics