The Club Series+ Upright Lifecycle is the home version of our durable and reliable commercial cardio series, offering advanced exercise features like the Comfort Curve™ seat and self-leveling Wide Ride™ pedals.
The Life Fitness Club Series is rooted in more than 20 years of reliability, innovation and exerciser insight from health clubs worldwide. The next-generation Club Series+ Upright Bike is now stronger and sleeker than ever - but retains the durability you’ve come to trust.
Find your fit with the Comfort Curve™ seat that has 42 fine-tuned seat adjustments. Plus, self-leveling, Wide Ride™ pedals with simple buckle straps allow you to get on and go.
Ergonomic Racing Handlebars
Handlebars are designed to offer cruising, hybrid and race positions. Integrated resistance controls make in-workout changes easy and elbow pads offer added comfort.
Smooth and Quiet Ride
The generator drive system with 8-ribbed poly-V belt resistance provides a smooth and quiet ride, and requires little to no maintenance.
Advanced Exercise Technology
The intuitive touchscreen console creates a connected experience. Your last workout is automatically saved, so you can replay it and strive to improve your performance. Challenge yourself with our auto-refreshed trending workouts. And, track your progress over time and push workout data to your favorite apps through Bluetooth® and NFC connection.
- Auto Start Yes
- Cup Holders 2
- Device Interactivity QR Code, Bluetooth connectivity (device and HR strap), NFC (Near Field Communication)
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 41.5"x24.5"x54.5" (105x62x138 cm)
- Fine-tuned seat adjustment positions 42
- Handle Bars Deluxe racing handlebars (Ergonomic design with elbow support)
- Heart Rate Monitoring Polar® Telemetry compatible (polar strap included), Lifepulse™ with DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- Maximum resistance (Watts) 500
- Maximum User Weight 400 lb (182 kg)
- Multi-Ribbed Belt Drive Yes
- Other Features Workout replay (repeat a previous workout), Trending workouts (Trainer designed, auto-refresh workouts), Workout performance history (View performance trends on last 10 workouts)
- Power Requirements Plug-in (all major voltages)
- Remote resistance controls 500
- Screen Size 7" (17.8 cm) LCD Touchscreen
- Screen type LCD touch screen
- Unit Weight 169 lbs (76.5 kg)
- Wireless connectivity Yes
- Workouts Manual, Quick Start, Hill, Random, Time Goal, Distance Goal, Calories Goal, Heart Rate Goal, Rolling Hills, Speed Interval, Incline Interval
- Integrated Accessory Tray Yes
- Pedals Self-leveling WideRide™ Pedals
- Resistance Levels 0-25
- Seat ComfortCurve™ seat
Warranty: (warranties outside the U.S. may vary) Lifetime on frame; 3-year on parts; 1-year on labor