StairMaster 8 Series Gauntlet StepMill with LCD Console
MEET THE MACHINE THE ENTIRE GYM LOOKS UP TO.
Beginning with the first stepping machine in 1983, StairMaster® has been a legendary name in the gym. Today the tradition continues with the Gauntlet®. Building on 30 years of experience and proven performance, the Gauntlet® provides a superior combination of cardio and strength training in our most comfortable design ever. The machine features a deeper, wider step surface with durable, rust-free polypropylene construction and is now available with all three smart, affordable, flexible, OpenHub™ console options. Combining quality with innovation delivers a workout that’s head and shoulders above anything else in the gym.
- Available with all three OpenHub™ console options
- The Landmark Challenge program allows users to climb well-known landmarks from around the world like the Eiffel Tower, the Statue of Liberty and the Taj Mahal. Standard console programs are also included
- Electronically controlled alternator, brake and drive chain precisely control the stair speed, allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones
- Hot bar with stop button, heart rate, and level control
- Revolving staircase with eight steps, 8 in (20 cm) high, 9 in (23 cm) deep and 22 in (56 cm) wide
- 24 to 162 steps per minute
- User weight capacity 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Optional 15.6" Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) Entertainment available
- FREE Tablet Holder (A $145 Value)