THE CYCLE OF EXCELLENCE CONTINUES.
With the first production bike designed specifically for indoor cycling, Schwinn® set the standard for an industry. With the A.C.™ Sport with Caron Blue™, we’ve taking it to a whole new level. Riders experience enhanced comfort with adjustable seat slides and handlebars, and durable stretch pads. A product of input from hundreds of users, cycling instructors and fitness buyers, this innovative bike belongs in a class by itself – but your riders will definitely want it in theirs.
We added an innovative drive system – called Carbon Drive™ – that features a carbon fiber reinforced belt with teeth for maximum durability and true bike performance. The result is a belt-based drive system that combines the maintenance-free durability and performance of a belt with the authentic-ride feel of a chain. We call it Carbon Blue™ – those who ride it call it “incredible.”
All Schwinn AC™ indoor bikes come standard with Double Link pedals with SPD and toe-clip combinations to accommodate both cycling cleats and regular athletic shoes. The bikes are also compatible with the Schwinn Triple Link™ pedal upgrade. Triple Link Pedals accommodate Look Delta and SPD style cleats to simulate an outdoor riding experience. They also easily convert to accept traditional athletic shoes with the snap-in locking toe clips. Belt drive using Carbon Blue™ Technology using forged steel crank and oversized bottom bracket Recommended User Height: 4’11” to 6’8″.
The AC Performance Plus bike is Schwinn Triple Link™ pedal compatible. Triple Link Pedals accommodate Look, Delta and SPD style cleats to simulate an outdoor riding experience. They easily convert to accept traditional athletic shoes with the snap-in locking toe clips.
Length: 50 in (127 cm)
Width: 20 in (51 cm)
Height: 50 in (127 cm)
User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs (159 kg) 300 lbs (136 kg)
Product Weight: 115 lbs (52 kg)
|Frame||10 Years (5 Years Corrosion)|
|Mechanical Parts||2 Years|
|Wear Items - Saddle, Pedals||6 Months|
MPOWER™ ECHELON2 WITH POWER
- The console, combined with the Watts Upgrade, offers a number of enhancements, making it a valuable and reliable tool in all types of cycling facilities.
- User Metrics – Watts, Time, Kcal, Cadence (RPM), Distance, and Telemetry Heart Rate are all measured.
- Data Capture – Two ways to memorialize workout data: USB Memory Stick and ANT+ Wireless Devices.
- Stage & Totals – Stage measurements can be reset during a ride, making it easy to track multiple in-class segments for time, distance and AVG/MAX power. Totals track the same measurements for the course of the entire ride.
- Functionality – Push-button start-up and AVG/MAX values are accessible anytime during the ride with a separate, dedicated button.
- Serviceability – A plug-and-play design allows for simplified installation, and the batteries are housed in a single location.
- Large, easy-to-read display.
- Displays: -RPM (Actual and average) -Heart rate (Actual, average, and percent of maximum heart rate), when used with compatible heart rate monitor -Calories, when a heart rate monitor is used -Workout time -Distance