Schwinn® launched a phenomenon with the first production bike designed specifically for indoor cycling, and we’ve never looked back. Our newest bike, the AC Performance Plus™, is designed to enhance rider comfort with an infinitely adjustable seat and handlebars, a wider step-through and durable, covered stretch pads – all surrounded by a rust-free aluminum frame. A stronger drive train and chain make for easy maintenance while delivering an authentic riding experience indoors. It’s an innovative and stylish design that keeps us on the cutting edge of the indoor cycling industry – and it will keep your riders coming back time after time.
All Schwinn A.C.™ indoor bikes come standard with Double Link pedals with SPD and toe-clip combinations to accommodate both cycling cleats and regular athletic shoes. The bikes are also compatible with the Schwinn Triple Link™ pedal upgrade. Triple Link Pedals accommodate Look Delta and SPD style cleats to simulate an outdoor riding experience. They also easily convert to accept traditional athletic shoes with the snap-in locking toe clips. Belt drive using Carbon Blue™ technology Recommended User Height: 4’11” to 6’8″.
The AC Performance Plus bike is Schwinn Triple Link™ pedal compatible. Triple Link Pedals accommodate Look, Delta and SPD style cleats to simulate an outdoor riding experience. They easily convert to accept traditional athletic shoes with the snap-in locking toe clips.
Length: 50 in (127 cm)
Width: 21 in (53 cm)
Height: 51 in (130 cm)
User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs (159 kg)
Product Weight: 112 lbs (51 kg)
|Frame||10 Years (5 Years Corrosion)|
|Mechanical Parts||2 Years|
|Wear Items - Saddle, Pedals||6 Months|
MPOWER™ ECHELON2 WITH POWER
- The console, combined with the Watts Upgrade, offers a number of enhancements, making it a valuable and reliable tool in all types of cycling facilities.
- User Metrics – Watts, Time, Kcal, Cadence (RPM), Distance, and Telemetry Heart Rate are all measured.
- Data Capture – Two ways to memorialize workout data: USB Memory Stick and ANT+ Wireless Devices.
- Stage & Totals – Stage measurements can be reset during a ride, making it easy to track multiple in-class segments for time, distance and AVG/MAX power. Totals track the same measurements for the course of the entire ride.
- Functionality – Push-button start-up and AVG/MAX values are accessible anytime during the ride with a separate, dedicated button.
- Serviceability – A plug-and-play design allows for simplified installation, and the batteries are housed in a single location.
- Large, easy-to-read display.
- Displays: -RPM (Actual and average) -Heart rate (Actual, average, and percent of maximum heart rate), when used with compatible heart rate monitor -Calories, when a heart rate monitor is used -Workout time -Distance