Schwinn® launched a phenomenon with the first production bike designed specifically for indoor cycling over 20 years ago, and we continue to build on the legacy of the most experienced brand of indoor group cycling bikes. Our flagship bike, the AC Performance Plus with Carbon Blue™, is designed to enhance rider comfort with micro adjustable seat and handlebars, a wider step-through and durable, covered stretch pads – all surrounded by a rust-free aluminum frame. Using the Gates Carbon Drive™ carbon fiber belt, it provides a maintenance free drive train with an authentic riding experience indoors. It’s innovative and stylish design keeps it on the cutting edge of the indoor cycling industry, and with the smallest foot print of any commercial group cycling bike, it allows for the most usage of the cycling studio floor space.
All Schwinn A.C.™ indoor bikes come standard with Double Link pedals with SPD and toe-clip combinations to accommodate both cycling cleats and regular athletic shoes. The bikes are also compatible with the Schwinn Triple Link™ pedal upgrade. Triple Link Pedals accommodate Look Delta and SPD style cleats to simulate an outdoor riding experience. They also easily convert to accept traditional athletic shoes with the snap-in locking toe clips. Belt drive using Carbon Blue™ technology Recommended User Height: 4’11” to 6’8″.
The AC Performance Plus bike is Schwinn Triple Link™ pedal compatible. Triple Link Pedals accommodate Look, Delta and SPD style cleats to simulate an outdoor riding experience. They easily convert to accept traditional athletic shoes with the snap-in locking toe clips.
Length: 21 in (53 cm)
Width: 54 in (137 cm)
Height: 51 in (130 cm)
User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs (159 kg)
Product Weight: 102 lbs (46 kg)
|Frame||10 Years (5 Years Corrosion)|
|Mechanical Parts||2 Years|
|Wear Items - Saddle, Pedals||6 Months|
OPTIONAL ECHELON2 AND CADENCE CONSOLES :
ECHELON2 WITH POWER METER AND ECHELON2 WITH RPM CONSOLES LOOK THE SAME FOR BOTH OPTIONS BUT ONE WILL HAVE A POWER METER/WATTS AND ONE WILL DISPLAY RPM BUT NOT POWER/WATTS
- The Echelone2 Console with Power Meter/Watts Upgrade offers a number of enhancements, making it a valuable and reliable tool in all types of cycling facilities. The Echelon2 Console with RPM will not provide Power/Watts information.
- User Metrics for Echelone2 with Power Meter – Watts, Time, Kcal, Cadence (RPM), Distance, and Telemetry Heart Rate are all measured.
- Data Capture – Two ways to memorialize workout data: USB Memory Stick and ANT+ Wireless Devices.
- Stage & Totals – Stage measurements can be reset during a ride, making it easy to track multiple in-class segments for time, distance and AVG/MAX power. Totals track the same measurements for the course of the entire ride.
- Functionality – Push-button start-up and AVG/MAX values are accessible anytime during the ride with a separate, dedicated button.
- Serviceability – A plug-and-play design allows for simplified installation, and the batteries are housed in a single location.
- Large, easy-to-read display.
- Displays: -RPM (Actual and average) -Heart rate (Actual, average, and percent of maximum heart rate), when used with compatible heart rate monitor -Calories, when a heart rate monitor is used -Workout time -Distance