MSRP STARTING @ $5995 - Email or Call our Commercial Sales Team for Discounted Rates, Recommendations, Room Planning, Layouts & Design.
The L10 treadmill features a five-horsepower AC drive motor ranging in speed from 0.5 to 15.5 mph (220 VAC) and 0.5 to 12.5 mph (110 VAC). Its 1" thick, reversible deck is capable of reaching a 15% elevation.
The Landice Control Center comes standard on the L10 Treadmill. Included is an integrated reading/accessory rack; a personal cooling fan; and a convenient water bottle holder. Check out our additional items that will enhance your workout in the console image.
Landice is the industry leader in treadmill shock absorption. Our VFX Shock Absorption System is based on medical research to provide optimum comfort, smoothness and reliability while reducing the risk of injury. Five-times softer than grass, it is designed for runners and walkers seeking significant impact reduction.
- 5 HP AC drive motor
- 3 1/2" diameter, 22-pound steel rollers
- 1-inch thick reversible deck
- 83" x 34" X 64" footprint
- Certifications: UL, CAN, CE (TUV)
- Voltage: 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 10A with dedicated line (standard); 110 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 20A with dedicated line (optional)
- Steel frame
- 0.5 to 15 mph speed range (220V)
- 0.5 to 12 mph speed range (110V)
- 15% grade electric elevation
- 22" W x 60" running area
- 500 pound user weight capacity
- Statistics display showing: Time, Speed, Distance, Incline, Calories, Cal/Hour, Pace, Pulse, METs, Watts, and Lap Counter
- 5 Built-in programs (Fat Burn, Intermediate, Advanced, Intervals, Endurance)
- 2 User-defined programs
- Presence Detection: Presence detection will turn off the treadmill if the control panel keys, heart rate, or foot plant is not detected within 60 seconds. This feature can be turned on or off.
- Sound: Console will beep when changes are made. This feature can be turned on or off.
- Keypad: Numeric keypad with express speed and incline keys
- CSAFE Jack
- USB Port
- Heart Rate: Contact Heart-Rate and telemetry (Optional chest strap required)
Turn your Landice equipment into an entertainment center with the Landice Vision System (LVS). Our commercial grade 19" Widescreen HDTV LCD screen comes with HDMI and coaxial cable inputs and a VESA-D Bracket for easy mounting. Watch your favorite TV shows while you work out or plug an Amazon Fire Stick or Roku Stick into the HDMI port and create your own on demand entertainment system. The included Broadcastvision remote control provides sound (TV does not play sound externally), headphone jack and volume controls. To operate a Cable or Satellite receiver requires the remote specific to the cable provider. The LVS carries a 2 year parts warranty from Broadcastvision Entertainment.
** Amazon Fire Stick and Roku Stick not included.