Stairmaster 10G Series Gauntlet StepMill - LCD
The Hardest Workout In The Gym Just Got Harder
The StairMaster 10G marks a revolutionary shift in stair-climbing technology. The innovative new design features the OverDrive Training Mode that simulates carrying or pushing a load upstairs, for the most intense climbing workout. The 10G’s advancements all focus on delivering the best climbing experience ever created. User-focused features include the widest and deepest stepping surface and lowest step-up height in the industry, ergonomic handrails to support multiple climbing positions and an all new drive train that delivers smooth, quiet performance.
- Choose between 10″, 15″ & LCD versions of the new OpenHub™ family of consoles
- Includes the new OverDrive Training Mode that simulates performing a Sled Push and Farmer’s Carry upstairs for the most intense cardio workout
- Includes the Landmark Challenge Program as well as standard console programs.
- The Landmark Challenge program allows users to climb well-known landmarks from around the world like the Eiffel Tower, the Statue of Liberty and the Taj Mahal. Standard console programs are also included
- Electronically controlled generator, brake and drive chain precisely control the stair speed, allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones
- Hot bar with stop button, heart rate, and level control
- Revolving staircase with eight steps, 8” (20 cm) high, 12” (30 cm) deep and 22” (56 cm) wide
- Step Up Height: 9”
- Step rate: 25 Levels, ranging from 24-190 steps per minute
- 15” display allows adjustment of step rate in single SPM increments
- Bluetooth connectivity for user workout data tracking (15” display includes BLE headphones and HR connectivity)
- Telemetry and contact HR
- USB charging port
- HDMI streaming from personal device available with PVS and 15″ display
- Multiple bottle and accessory holders
- Personal cooling fans create a more rewarding workout
- LCD and 10″ displays pre-wired for PVS entertainment, 800/900mHZ receivers, and tablet holder
- Electrical requirements: 12V/5 Amp power supply
- Powder-coated Steel frame
OverDrive Training Mode simulates carrying or pushing a load upstairs for an all-new level of HIIT workout.
Take the Best Step
Widest, deepest step in the industry and lowest step-up height.
Tough AF Athlete, Rea Kolbl is no stranger to pushing her body to the limit. In doing so, she embodies everything StairMaster stands for.
STANDARD LCD Display
The LCD display provides all the functionality you need in a sleek, modern package. With standard features like Bluetooth connectivity, VA glass and USB charging, this is the LCD screen that is anything but standard.
- Bluetooth connection for user workout data tracking
- ANT+ connectivity
- Apple Gymkit connectivity on Apple Watch
- USB charging port
- Multiple program options
- Pre-wired for ECOFIT asset management solution
- Pre-wired for 10-Series Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) entertainment option with ATSC/NTSC tuner
- Compatible with tablet holder option
- Compatible with 800/900mHZ receiver option
||646 lbs (293 kg)
|User Weight Capacity:
||400 lbs (181 kg)
||10" touchscreen display
|Multiple Program Options
||Landmark Challenge; SPARTAN programs: 6 different training programs to push anyone to their limit!
|Optional 8 Series PVS Entertainment
||15.6" HD screen, HDMI streaming capable with (with HDMI cable, not included)
|Parts and Electronics