Stairmaster 10G Series Gauntlet StepMill - 10" Touchscreen
The Hardest Workout in the Gym Just Got Harder
The StairMaster 10G marks a revolutionary shift in stair-climbing technology. The innovative new design features the OverDrive Training Mode that simulates carrying or pushing a load upstairs, for the most intense climbing workout. The 10G’s advancements all focus on delivering the best climbing experience ever created. User-focused features include the widest and deepest stepping surface and lowest step-up height in the industry, ergonomic handrails to support multiple climbing positions and an all-new drive train that delivers smooth, quiet performance.
- Choose between 10″, 15″ & LCD versions of the new OpenHub™ family of consoles
- Includes the new OverDrive Training Mode that simulates performing a Sled Push and Farmer’s Carry upstairs for the most intense cardio workout
- Includes the Landmark Challenge Program as well as standard console programs.
- The Landmark Challenge program allows users to climb well-known landmarks from around the world like the Eiffel Tower, the Statue of Liberty and the Taj Mahal. Standard console programs are also included
- Electronically controlled generator, brake and drive chain precisely control the stair speed, allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones
- Hot bar with stop button, heart rate, and level control
- Revolving staircase with eight steps, 8” (20 cm) high, 12” (30 cm) deep and 22” (56 cm) wide
- Step Up Height: 9”
- Step rate: 25 Levels, ranging from 24-190 steps per minute
- 15” display allows adjustment of step rate in single SPM increments
- Bluetooth connectivity for user workout data tracking (15” display includes BLE headphones and HR connectivity)
- Telemetry and contact HR
- USB charging port
- HDMI streaming from personal device available with PVS and 15″ display
- Multiple bottle and accessory holders
- Personal cooling fans create a more rewarding workout
- LCD and 10″ displays pre-wired for PVS entertainment, 800/900mHZ receivers, and tablet holder
- Electrical requirements: 12V/5 Amp power supply
- Powder-coated Steel frame
OverDrive Training Mode simulates carrying or pushing a load upstairs for an all-new level of HIIT workout.
Take the Best Step
Widest, deepest step in the industry and lowest step-up height.
Tough AF Athlete, Rea Kolbl is no stranger to pushing her body to the limit. In doing so, she embodies everything StairMaster stands for.
UPGRADED OpenHub™ 10" Embedded Touchscreen Console
The 10″ touchscreen display adds a premium look and experience to the StairMaster line. For the facility that is looking for the premium look and feel of a touchscreen console, but doesn’t want to pay for embedded TV, media streaming and other add-on features, the 10″ is a great option.
- Bluetooth connection for user workout data tracking
- USB charging port
- Multiple program options
- Landmark Challenge Program allows users to climb well-known landmarks from around the world like the Eiffel Tower, the Statue of Liberty and the Taj Mahal
- Pre-wired for ECOFIT asset management solution
- Pre-wired for 10-Series Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) entertainment option with ATSC/NTSC tuner
- Compatible with tablet holder option
- Compatible with 800/900mHZ receiver option
Stairmaster 10G Series Gauntlet StepMill Specifications:
||646 lbs (293 kg)
|User Weight Capacity:
||400 lbs (181 kg)
||10" touchscreen display
|Multiple Program Options
||Landmark Challenge; SPARTAN programs: 6 different training programs to push anyone to their limit!
|Optional 8 Series PVS Entertainment
||15.6" HD screen, HDMI streaming capable with (with HDMI cable, not included)
|Parts and Electronics