The PRO2 is an upper-body exerciser and lower-body recumbent bike built into one for a total-body solution. It allows a great variety of exercise for everyone from athletes to active aging or rehab patients.
CLICK HERE TO ORDER FROM STORE
The PRO2 has a removable seat for wheelchair accessibility and allows for easy access with true, adjustable step through mechanisms. The premium seat adjusts back and forth, up and down, as well as swivels and reclines. Exercisers of any fitness capabilities are able to access and use the PRO2 to reach their fitness goals.
Dependent motion of the PRO2 cranks allows stronger extremities to assist weaker ones. Bi-directional exercise allows for changing of directions and activation of opposing muscle groups for a holistic training approach. The ISO-Strength safe and accommodating strength program keeps exercisers within an appropriate exertion range.
- Power Requirments Self generation; low voltage AC adapter included
- Max user weight 450LB
- Unit Weight 260LB
- Unit Size (L x W x H) 61" x 30" x 62"
- Color Charcoal Frame / Cool Gray Cover
- Manufacturing Assembled in USA
- Warranty Parts: 3 Years | Labor: 1 Year
- Starting Resistance 6 watts
- Resistance Range 191 levels of resistance - 20 levels adjustable in .1 increments
- Resistance System 3 phase combination generator and eddy current brake - largest watt range in the industry
- Transport Wheels Yes
- Heart Rate Monitoring Telemetric (chest strap required)
- Adjustable Arm and Leg Cranks 3 length settings
- Direct Wheelchair Access Yes, seat slides off easily. ADA compliant.
- Step-through seating Yes, adjustable step-through design, allows for easy access and entry
- Seat Adjusts up/down, forward/back, swivels and reclines; easily remove for wheelchair access
- 360° Therapist Assist Pedals Adjust the seat forward and back from any point around the machine
- Seat Height Adjustments 18.5" - 23"
- Console 7" LCD full color touchscreen display with clear, simple screens and large, readable font; audible beep; tactile buttons
- Console Display Feedback Time, level, distance, METs, heart rate, calories, RPM, watts
- Console Programs Quick Start, Manual, Heart Rate, Stress Test, Fit-Quick, Hills, Randome, Constant Work - METs, Constant Work - Watts, Iso-Strength