Inspired by the movement of road and triathlon cycling, the IC8 is a high-performance indoor cycle for serious riders and a challenging power trainer for all athletes. With greater power accuracy, wattage and performance data than any other indoor cycle.
11-to-1 ratio chain-driven freewheel provides complete control of accelerations and allows for coasting to recover. The design allows the IC8 to feel and perform like a high-performance outdoor cycle.
The 300-degree dial offers 100 clicked increments and displays the resistance level as 0-100 on the WattRate TFT computer. The large range of watts meets the high-performance demands of athletes.
WattRate Direct Power Meter
The most accurate power meter in the industry offers a direct measuring tolerance of +/- 1%. Photocells directly measure the torsion of the spindle, and never require recalibration.
A bright, self-powered, integrated TFT screen and a front LED. This patented feature displays training intensity for both user and trainer/coach. Connects training data to external devices via optional Bluetooth and ANT+.
Four-way adjustments ensure a finely-tuned fit for all riders. Handlebar and seat integrated user-assist technology makes adjustments smooth and easy.
A 155mm Q Factor provides the feel of a real road bike. The result is added comfort and improved pedal stroke efficiency.
- Assembled Dimensions 52" L x 20.5" W x 40.2"H(132 cm x 52 cm x 102 cm)
- Assembled Weight 119lbs (54kg)
- Computer WattRate® TFT computer with Polar View
- Computer Power Supply Self-powered generator with LiPo battery
- Connect Technology Bluetooth und ANT+
- Max User Weight 330 lbs (150 kg)
- Power Measurement WattRate® Direct Power Meter (+/-1%)
- Training Intensity Guide Coach By Color® (user & instructor)
- Workout Tracking ICG Training App