The IC4 combines modern design with high-grade mechanical components, for a premium riding experience. This bike comes without a console, so you get the quality bike you want without paying for technology you may not need.
The resistance lever gives the user tactile feedback and allows quick adjustment. Located directly beneath the handlebar, the vertical adjustment lever is easy to reach from all riding positions.
User assist handlebar post technology reduces the handlebar weight, making it simple to customize the bike fit.
The drivetrain equipped with Poly-V belt can transfer extreme levels of torque smoothly and its 1:10 gear ratio generates an incredibly fast flywheel speed.
Offers superior biomechanics. A Q-Factor of 155mm makes the IC4 feel more like a real bike. The benefits include increased safety, comfort, and efficiency in every pedal stroke.
- Adjustment Type Dials & levers
- Assembled Dimensions 52"L x 20.5" W x 47.2"H(132 cm x 52 cm x 120 cm)
- Assembled Weight 110 lbs. (50 kg)
- Computer No
- Computer Power Supply No
- Connect Technology No
- Crank Type 6.79" (172.5 mm)
- Drivetrain Poly-V belt
- Drivetrain Gear Ratio 1:10
- Emergency Stop Push (EN-957-10)
- Flywheel Rear, aluminum , evenly-weighted
- Frame Color Matte slate
- Frame Design Off-set
- Frame Material Steel
- Frame Stabilizer Bars Oversized, hidden bolts & fixings
- Handlebar Ergo-formed, multi position, soft PVC
- Handlebar Adjustments Vertical & horizontal
- Leveling Feet 4
- Max User Weight 330 lbs (150 kg)
- Pedal Type Dual-sided SPD & toe cage
- Posts & Sliders Aluminum, pin-to-lock adjustment
- Power Measurement (Watt) No
- Protection and Stretch Plates Molded form-fit with stretch plate
- Q-Factor 155 mm
- Resistance System Magnetic
- Saddle Unisex padded sport saddle
- Saddle Adjustments Vertical & horizontal
- Shrouds/Guards Full frame
- Training Intensity Guide No
- Transport Wheels 2
- User Assist Adjustments Handlebar assisted
- Water Bottle Holder Dual, integrated on handlebar
- Workout Tracking No