The PFT50 Functional Trainer
The Powerline by Body-Solid PFT50 Functional Trainer is a compact and versatile functional trainer designed to fit in home gyms and garage gyms. The PFT50 features adjustable pulleys that swivel 180° to provide users a wide variety of starting positions and workout variety. Perform triceps press downs, biceps curls, bent-over rows, wood chops, cable crossovers, pec flys, delt raises and more.
A 210 lb. weight stack offers both power and flexibility for users of all skill levels and sizes to create engaging and effective workouts. The no cable change design on the PFT50 allows users to transition from one exercise to another quickly and easily. The Powerline by Body-Solid PFT50 Functional Trainer includes two nylon cable handles and is adaptable with any cable attachment. An integrated straight chin-up bar increases workout variety allowing users to perform chin-ups, pull-ups, leg raises and more.
PFT50 KEY FEATURES
- Compact and versatile
- Fully adjustable 180° swivel pulleys
- 210 lb. weight stack
- No cable change design
- Includes two nylon cable handles
- Integrated straight chin-up bar
- 2:1 Pulley Ratio when using both handles (1/2 effective resistance of weight stack)
- 4:1 Pulley Ratio when using an individual handle (1/4 effective resistance of weight stack)
- Assembled Weight: 329 lbs
- Dimensions: 55"L x 61"W x 84"H
- 10 Year Warranty on frame.
- 1 Year Warranty on parts.