Built and warranted for the club, but affordable for home use, this cycle is perfect for classes or individual training, the SPX is unsurpassed in quality and durability.
Patented brake resistance for extra-smooth performance
Micro-adjust resistance knob with emergency safety stop
Multi-Phase paint process & stainless steel components/hardware
46lb Perimeter weighted / 60lb+ effective weight flywheel
The best SKF bearings built for a lifetime of use
Fore/Aft Saddle & Handlebar are infinitely adjustable for a perfect fit
Belt drive for smooth, nearly silent maintenance-free performance
Optional Computer with comprehensive feedback on an LCD screen
Optional Bluetooth/ANT+ RPM Cadence Sensor for use with your phone or tablet
HEAVY DUTY STEEL FRAME
- Double coated with multi-phase process to prevent rust and corrosion
- For smooth, quiet, and maintenance-free performance
- The automotive quality French Hutchinson 5PK V-Ribbed Belt will last, and last, and last
- Precision 46 lb., perimeter weighted flywheel. Placing the bulk of the weight on the perimeter of the flywheel is equivalent to using a standard 60 pound flywheel.
- Spins on the very best SKF Bearings available, manufactured in Germany and France
WATER BOTTLE HOLDERS
- Dual water bottle holders within easy reach
- Elastomer Cushioned 10.5" x 6.75" L High Performance Saddle
- Frame: Heavy duty steel frame, double coated with multi-phase process to prevent rust and corrosion. Featuring a 4 point contact with adjustable levelers and ball bearing transport wheels.
- Flywheel: Precision, perimeter weighted 46 Pound Flywheel
- Drive: French-made Hutchinson 5PK v-ribbed automotive belt
- Resistance: Patented Friction-Brake resistance for extra-smooth performance controlled by a micro-adjust safety knob with emergency stop
- Lower Bracket: Precision SKF Bearings and case hardened shaft
- Crank Assembly: Three piece cold-forged steel, 175mm long
- Pedals: Aluminum alloy pedals with toe cage. Optional SPD pedals available
- Seat Post / Handlebar Stem: Stainless steel. Infinite Fore and Aft adjustments with scale
- Saddle: Fully adjustable 10.5"L x 6.75"W high-performance racing saddle
- Handlebar: Multi-grip: Aero, Cross, and Bull-Horn grip positions.
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Floor Space: 43" Long x 24" Wide x 47" High
- Box Dimensions / Weight: 44" Long x 10" Wide x 38" High
- Lifetime Frame
- 5 Year Parts
- 2 Year Labor
Club/Light Commercial Use:
- 10 Year Frame
- 3 Year Parts
- 1 Year Wear Items*
- 90 Days Labor
*Saddle, Toe Straps/Cages, Lock Levers, Brake Pads