NO POWER CORD REQUIRED!
The R1000G is a full commercial full-featured semi-recumbent bike that features an easy to use color touch screen display and a walk-through frame. The ultra-wide comfort seat is fully adjustable including a reclining backpad. Generator driven - Place this bike ANYWHERE in your workout room without the worry of running a cord to an outlet! You are the power source.
- Step-through design for easy Entry and Exit.
- Oversized, comfort seat & reclining back pad
- Full-Color Touch Screen Display with reading rack and extendable tablet holder.
- 8 total programs with quick start and user data
- Contact & Wireless* Heart Rate (*HR Belt Optional)
- ComGen Generator for cordless operation smooth Eddy Current Resistance
- Heavy Duty. Built to the Highest Possible Specifications
- Warranted for Home & Commercial and Club Use
- Design: Step-through design, fully adjustable
- Convenience: Built-in Dual Accessory/Bottle Holders, Reading Rack and extendable Tablet Holder
- HandleBar Controls: For Quick and Easy Resistance Adjustment and Quickstart Mode
- Positions: Seat Locks into 20 Fore/Aft positions. 6 Reclining Positions
- Seat Back: Reclines for your personal comfort with built-in Lumbar, conforms to your back for ergonomic support
- Heart Rate: Contact Heart Rate and Built-in Receiver for optional 5kHz Heart Rate Belt.
- Generator Flywheel: Ultra-smooth perimeter-weighted 20lb flywheel
- Programs: 8 preset programs, 1 custom program, includes Heart Rate Control Programs
- Resistance: 30 Levels of Resistance
- Program Profile: Current User
- Display shows: Speed, RPM, Time, Distance, Pulse, Calories Burned, Watts (Your user power output)
- Readouts: count up, or count down based on any target goal you preset
- 4mm Thick (11 gauge) Steel Frame
- Commercial Grade SKF Bearings
- Grip Pulse Heart Rate Monitors
- Easy Transport Wheels
- 6-Rib Automotive Style Belt
- Not Required. Generator
Max User Weight
- 400 Pounds
- 66"L x 28"W x 54"H
- Full Commercial Use
- 10 Years Frame and Welds
5 Year Parts
1 Year Labor
Lifetime Frame and Welds
10 Year Parts
2 Year Labor